English | 2019 | ISBN: 1707609840 | 172 Pages | EPUB | 10 MB
f you are searching for the fastest way to learn the secrets of a professional hacker, then keep reading.
You are about to begin a journey into the deepest areas of the web, which will lead you to understand perfectly the most effective strategies to hack any system you want, even if you have zero experience and you are brand new to programming.
In this book, Daniel Howard has condensed all the notions you need in a simple and practical way, with real-world examples, step-by-step instructions and tips from his experience.
Kali Linux is an open-source project, worldwide recognized as the most powerful tool for computer security and penetration testing, thanks to its large number of dedicated functions which will be discussed in detail.
Anyone should read the information inside this book, at least to identify any potential security issue and prevent serious consequences for his own security or even his privacy.
You need to stay a step ahead of any criminal hacker, which is exactly where you will be after reading Hacking with Kali Linux.
Moreover, don’t forget that hacking is absolutely not necessarily associated to a criminal activity. In fact, ethical hacking is becoming one of the most requested and well-paid positions in every big company all around the world.
If you are a student or a professional interested in developing a career in this world, this book will be your best guide.
Here’s just a tiny fraction of what you’ll discover:
- Different types of hacking attacks
- What is ethical hacking
- How to crack any computer and any network system, accessing all the data you want
- How to master the Linux operating system and its command line
- How to use Kali Linux for hacking and penetration testing
- Kali Linux port scanning strategies
- Little known cryptography techniques
- Computer networks’ vulnerabilities and the basics of cybersecurity
- How to identify suspicious signals and prevent any external attack against your own device
- How to use VPNs and firewalls