English | 2020 | 272 Pages | PDF, EPUB, MOBI | 87 MB
This book brings the fundamentals of Machine Learning to you, using tools and techniques used to solve real-world problems in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, and Time Series analysis. The skills taught in this book will lay the foundation for you to advance your journey to Machine Learning Mastery!
Deep Learning has revolutionized the Machine Learning field. Python tools like Scikit-Learn, Pandas, TensorFlow, and Keras allows you to develop state-of-the-art applications powered by Machine Learning.
This book is written for you, the Machine Learning practitioner. Every chapter describes a problem and a solution that you’ll encounter in your Machine Learning Journey.
- Get started with TensorFlow 2 and Keras
- Deploy a complete Keras Deep Learning project to production with Flask
- Learn about fundamental/classical Machine Learning algorithms
- Hyperparameter tuning with Keras Tuner
- Learn how to debug your model when it is underfitting or overfitting
- Predict cryptocurrency prices using LSTMs
- Detect anomalies in Time Series data
- Detect objects in images
- Recognize user intents from raw text data