English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 57m | 398 MB
Create future-proof API interfaces via GraphQL through practical React projects
During the course we are going to build three different applications:
- A job board application to understand how to get started with a simple CRUD app.
- A chat application to show a multi-user scenario in which authentication is necessary.
- A fleet tracking application which demonstrates a real-world example of working with real-time data.
This course focuses on practical aspects and building real-world projects, but supplies a little theory when necessary to explain the concepts. Each important topic is taught by applying it to building real-world applications using GraphQL
What You Will Learn
- Go from merely knowing about GraphQL and become an expert at building several GraphQL projects using React.
- How to Remove thousands of lines of Redux boilerplate and replace it with Apollo even without using the GraphQL backend.
- Use Apollo Cache effectively to avoid unnecessary round-trips and provide a smooth experience for your end users.
- Create your own GraphQL backend on any cloud—with minimal effort.
- Easily turn any data you have into real-time applications—without using third-party services or cumbersome manual polling.