English | 2020 | ISBN: 1492072775 | 232 Pages | EPUB | 10 MB
Your company creates terabytes and even petabytes of data, but are you actually putting it to work? The majority of enterprises stumble on their way to becoming data driven. Machine learning promises to reverse that trend, and early adopters are already seeing the benefits with increased ROI. In this report, author Alice LaPlante details successful real-world applications for machine learning and shows you how to implement your own machine learning initiative step-by-step.
Discover how machine learning can benefit your business and see how companies such as CaixaBank and DX Marketing use machine learning to their advantage. Don’t fall behind while early adopters reap all the gains. Get started with machine learning and tame your data.
- Machine learning use cases, including recommendation engines, fraud detection, predictive maintenance, and more
- The benefits of machine learning
- Why companies are increasingly moving machine learning implementations to the cloud
- The six phases of the machine learning lifecycle
- A five-step process to getting started with machine learning
- The challenges you may encounter along the way
- Best practices and advice from early adopters