English | 2017 | ISBN: 1787125278 | 308 Pages | True PDF, EPUB, AZW3 | 11 MB
Fast-track your web development skills to build high performance SPA with Angular 2 and beyond
Angular is the modern framework you need to build performant and robust web applications. This book is the quickest way to get to grips with Angular 2 and will help you transition to the brave new world of Angular 2.
It starts with an overview putting the changes of the framework in context with version 1.x. After that, you will be taken on a TypeScript crash-course so you can take advantage of Angular 2 in its native, statically-typed environment. We'll look at the new change-detection method in detail, how Directives and Components have changed how you create websites with Angular, the new Angular 2 router, and much more.
By the end of the book, you'll be ready to start building quick and efficient Angular 2 applications that take advantage of all the new features on offer.
What you will learn
- Understand the changes made from Angular 1.x with side-by-side code samples to help demystify the Angular 2 learning curve
- Start working with Angular 2's new method of implementing directives
- Use TypeScript to write modern, powerful Angular 2 applications
- Dig in to the change-detection method, and other architectural changes to make sure you know what's going on under the hood of Angular 2
- Get to work with the new router in Angular 2
- Use the new features of Angular 2 including pipes, or the updated features such as forms, services, and the DI module
- Master server-side rendering in Angular 2 to keep your new applications SEO-friendly