English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 13 Hours | 4.25 GB
All React JS concepts are in this course. Learn React JS, Redux, Hooks and Context. You will love this All in One course
Welcome to Full React Js Course: React JS, Redux, Hooks and Context course.
In this course, you will learn to develop a web application with React JS, Redux, and Hooks & Context from scratch.
If you are thinking to start to learn React JS, this course is the best match for you.
We have explained React from beginner to all levels. We have explained all the topics as simple as possible with examples, slides, and diagrams.
We have created a lot of projects while explaining the subjects. Because we believe that applied educations are much more useful than other teaching methods.
We explained all the subjects with simple examples and applications, and explanatory diagrams in a way that the student can understand at all levels.
We paid attention to explain all the topics in order. Because we think that the order of presentation of the subject is as important as the content of education. We have seen this shortcoming in many pieces of training we have examined and tried to explain these issues to you in the best way.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
You don’t need to have previous knowledge about React. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level with hands-on examples.
You will be confident in using React JS, and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.
In this Full React Js course, you will learn;
- How to create Single Page Web Application with React JS.
- The most important React topics like components, props, state and component life cycle methods
- How to send request to an API and fetch data.
- How to create multi-page web app with react-router-dom.
- How to manage the data of our application with the redux library.
- We will learn how to perform asynchronous operations with Redux thunk.
- How to create a context with class-based component.
- How to consume context with ‘context consumer’.
- How to consume context with ‘static contextType’.
- How to manipulate context data in class-based components.
- The most important hook functions like useState, useEffect, useReducer and useContext.
- How powerful when we use context and hooks together
- How to easily build the largest and most advanced react applications
At the end of the course
By the end of the course, you will be able to build amazing React single page web applications.
What you’ll learn
- This is the full React JS course. You will learn React JS, Redux, Hooks and Context
- This course is the best way to learn complete React JS
- You will learn React JS with hands-on examples
- Dive in React JS
- Learn how to create Single Page Web Application with React JS
- Learn components, props, states and component life cycle methods in React JS
- Create reusable React Components
- Learn sending request to an API and fetch data
- User Inputs, Forms and Events in React
- Routing with React Router
- Learn to create multi-page web app with react-router-dom
- Manage the data of our application with the Redux library
- We will learn how to perform asynchronous operations with Redux thunk
- Create context with class-based component
- Learn to consume context with Context Consumer
- Learn how to consume context with static contextType
- How to manipulate context data in class-based components
- Learn the most important hook functions like, useState, useEffect, useReducer and useContext
- Learn how powerfull when we use Context and Hooks together
- Learn how to easily build the largest and most advanced React applications
What You Will Learn In This Full React JS Course
1 What You Will Learn and How to Get Help
Let’s Start to Learn React JS
2 Your First App Overview
3 Frequently Asked Questions
4 Let, Const and Var in 3 Minutes
5 Install Node JS
6 Create Your React App
7 Why You Will Need To Create a React App
8 Start Creating React App
9 Do You Want to Learn How To Stop React App
10 Functional Components
11 Complete Course GitHub Repo
What is JSX
12 Converting HTML JSX
13 Inline Styling with JSX in React JS
15 Three Tenets of Components
16 Simple App with React
17 Styling App with Semantic UI
18 Building Component
19 Specifying The Image in React JS
20 Duplicating The Single Component
21 Component Nesting
22 Props System
23 Passing Props to Child
24 Reusable Component Overview
25 Props Children
26 Class-Based Components and Functional Components
27 New App Overview
28 Getting Users Physical Location
29 Handling Async Operation in React
30 Transformation Functional Component to Class Based Component
31 State Rules
32 Initializing State In Constructor
33 Lifecycle Method Overview
34 Conditional Rendering
React Lifecycle Methods
35 Get to Know Lifecycle Method
36 Refactoring App with Lifecycle Method
37 Passing State As Props
38 Ternary Expressions in JSX
39 Showing Picture
40 Styling The App
41 React Developer Tools
42 General App Review
43 App Overview
44 Component Design
45 Handling Forms
46 Styling The App
47 Creating Event Handlers
48 Controlled vs Uncontrolled Elements
49 Why Controlled Elements
50 Understanding ‘This’ Key Word and Binding
51 Communicating Child to Parent
52 Invoking Callbacks In Children
53 Fetching Data
54 Axios vs Fetch
55 Async Await Function
56 Setting The State
57 Rendering A List of Components
58 Implementing The Key Values In List
59 What We Have Learned From The App
60 Initializing The Project
61 The React Router
62 Link and NavLink
63 Programmatic Redirects
64 Route Parameters
65 React Router Switch Tag
66 How To Create A Modal
67 Why React Portals
68 Creating a React Portals
69 Intro to Redux
70 Redux Stores
71 Redux Actions
73 Store Subscription
74 Setting Up Redux
75 Mapping State to Props
76 Card Page
77 Map Dispatch to Props
78 Map Dispatch to Props – 2
79 Action Creators
80 Redux Thunk Theory
81 Redux Thunk
82 Let’s Dive Into Hooks & Context
83 Context & Hooks
84 Let’s Start Building Our Application
85 Why Context API
86 Context Provider
87 Context Provider – 2
88 Lets Reach Out The Context State
89 Consuming Data in TodoList Component
90 Context Consumer
91 Update The Context Data
92 Create Multiple Context
93 Use Multiple Context Inside One Component
94 Hooks Intro
95 Let’s Start Creating The App
96 UseState Hook
97 UseState with Forms
98 UseEffect Hook
99 UseContext Hook
100 Create Multiple Context with UseContext
101 Create Context with Functional Component
102 Hooks & Context
103 Let’s Add New ToDo with Hooks & Context
104 Let’s Remove Todo From Context
105 UseReducer Hook
106 Let’s Implement UseReducer
107 Reducer Component Structure