English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 5h 02m | 1.0 GB
Build your own projects on VR / AR and MR apps with 3D game development.
The latest CNBC report suggests that starting salaries for VR and AR developers range from $40,000 to $80,000 a year. The mixed reality market is full of opportunities but finding developers with these skills is a challenge since the industry is still embryonic. If you want to successfully enter the industry, this is the right time to join the AR and VR movement.
This course is your chance to benefit from this opportunity by working with these technologies and transforming the way we see and interact with the World. Extended Reality is an umbrella term used for AR, VR, and MR. This course gives you exposure to the Extended Reality world and helps you understand the subtle difference between Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Mixed Reality. Not only this, you’ll build a solid foundation by developing applications using the most popular game engines for web and native platforms. By the end of the course, you’ll have created your own projects on these platforms and will be ready for the future. Start learning today!
We understand the steep learning curve you’ll face in becoming an AR/VR developer. This course is designed to help you get to the top of the curve faster, and thus is broken down into small hands-on sections and modules which are easy to understand and implement. If you don’t have the actual hardware required, we provide you with simulator details. Each section is also followed by an exercise that helps you think and create your own personal projects.
What You Will Learn
- Get an in-depth understanding of the complex AR|VR|MR landscape
- Learn to build exciting AR apps with state-of-the-art tools
- Grasp this niche technology by creating AR applications using PlayCanvas engine
- Create a festive 3D world and deploy your 1st VR app on-mobile
- Publish and deploy your applications on various hardware devices
- Create your 1st iOS app using SceneKit, a high-level 3D-graphics framework