English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 5h 04m | 784 MB
Analyze and visualize your data and make it speak for itself
How do you take your data analysis skills beyond Excel to the next level? By learning just enough Python to get stuff done. This hands-on course shows non-programmers how to process information that’s initially too messy or difficult to access. Through various step-by-step exercises, you’ll learn how to acquire, clean, analyze, and present data efficiently.
This course will take you from Python basics to explore many different types of data. Throughout the course, you will be working with real-world datasets to retrieve insights from data. You’ll be exposed to different kinds of data structure and data-related problems. You’ll learn how to prepare data for analysis, perform simple statistical analyses, create meaningful data visualizations, predict future trends from data, and more!
This is a hands-on course, with each section taking you one step nearer to exploring datasets. Each section is accompanied by visualizations and theory describing the relevant process and finally a case study, where we apply what we have learned in that section to a real-world dataset
What You Will Learn
- Improve your understanding of descriptive statistics and apply them over a dataset.
- Learn how to deal with missing data and outliers to resolve data inconsistencies.
- Explore various visualization techniques for bivariate and multivariate analysis.
- Enhance your programming skills and master data exploration and visualization in Python.
- Learn multidimensional analysis and reduction techniques.
- Master advanced visualization techniques (such as heatmaps) for better analysis and rapidly broaden your understanding