English | 2019 | ISBN: 1675864166 | 267 Pages | EPUB | 28 MB
Master Excel formulas, functions, pivot charts & Excel shortcuts.
A study reported in the Wall Street Journal found that 78% of middle-skill jobs require digital skills like Excel and Word. And jobs that require digital skills also pay 13% more than those that don’t.
Are you ready to land your next job and increase your pay by 13%?
It leaves many people trying to learn as they go and with the system they never feel 100% confident. What is worse, many people have not even scratched the surface of the capacity of Excel, even though they have used it for years. You’re not alone if you feel this way.
This book is designed to teach you the basics and beyond of Excel 2016. It’s perfect for you if you are a beginner or intermediate Excel user who needs to drastically increase your Excel skills to impress your boss, get a raise or even land a new job. Everything in the course is taught step-by-step in an easy, stress-free way.
Here is what you’ll learn from this groundbreaking book-
- Become comfortable and familiar with the entire Excel dashboard, tabs and ribbons.
- Learn all of the basics of opening an Excel document, creating a spreadsheet and saving your document to your computer.
- Create a spreadsheet from scratch in Excel.
- Use the most commonly used Excel functions to make powerful calculations.
- Create your own Excel charts, graphs and tables.
- Learn to use several of the new Excel features such as 1-click forecasting, 3D maps and the Tell Me What You Want to Do feature.
- Create pivot tables and charts for lightening fast sorting and organizing.
- Tons of helpful tips, tricks and shortcuts along the way to help you master the fundamentals of Excel 2019.
Whether you need a walkthrough tutorial or an easy-to-navigate desk reference, full coverage and clear expert guidance is provided in the Excel All-in-One For Dummies.
We believe you can extend your knowledge, sharpen your abilities, increase your intensity and become an Excel expert in no time by reading this book from time to time!