English | 2017 | ISBN: 1911174301 | 456 Pages | EPUB, PDF (conv) | 102 MB
Whether you're upgrading from a previous version or using it for the very first time, this book will guide you through Microsoft Office 2016 one step at a time, to help you understand the software more quickly and easily!
Great for beginners, a basic computing class, or as an update.
Systematic, visual approach to help you quickly master Microsoft Office
Plenty of full color, illustrated screenshots and photographs to help you
Updated for the new Office 2016 Suite, and in full color, here's what you'll learn...
- Office 2016, Office 365 and the cloud
- Purchasing, Downloading and Installing Microsoft Office 2016
- Using Office Online Apps, Sway, Docs, Office Mix, Office Lens, Mail, People and Calendar
- Using OneDrive cloud storage and basic file management
- Using Word to build professional looking documents utilising templates, paragraph styles, text formatting and images
- Using Excel to build and format spreadsheets. Learn to enter, manipulate and analyse your data
- Using PowerPoint to create presentations with text, graphics, audio/video, animations and transitions
- Setup and present confidently with tablets, laptops and projectors
- Getting started with Microsoft Outlook 2016; keeping in touch with friends, family and colleagues
- Getting started with Microsoft Access 2016; creating tables, forms, reports and queries
- Getting started with OneNote 2016 to handwrite notes, add graphics
- Learn to record audio/video and take photos to complement your OneNote 2016 notebooks as well as type notes
- and more...
Techniques are illustrated systematically using photography and screen prints throughout, together with clear, concise and easy to follow text from an established expert in the field.
Whether you are new to Microsoft Office 2016, upgrading, or an experienced user needing an update, this book will provide you with a firm grasp of the underpinning foundations, and equip you with the skills needed to use Microsoft Office 2016 effectively and productively.