English | 2021 | ISBN: 978-1801812153 | 288 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 15 MB
An architect’s guide to designing, implementing, and integrating DevOps in the enterprise
- Design a DevOps architecture that is aligned with the overall enterprise architecture
- Design systems that are ready for AIOps and make the move toward NoOps
- Architect and implement DevSecOps pipelines, securing the DevOps enterprise
Digital transformation is the new paradigm in enterprises, but the big question remains: is the enterprise ready for transformation using native technology embedded in Agile/DevOps? With this book, you’ll see how to design, implement, and integrate DevOps in the enterprise architecture while keeping the Ops team on board and remaining resilient. The focus of the book is not to introduce the hundreds of different tools that are available for implementing DevOps, but instead to show you how to create a successful DevOps architecture.
This book provides an architectural overview of DevOps, AIOps, and DevSecOps – the three domains that drive and accelerate digital transformation. Complete with step-by-step explanations of essential concepts, practical examples, and self-assessment questions, this DevOps book will help you to successfully integrate DevOps into enterprise architecture. You’ll learn what AIOps is and what value it can bring to an enterprise. Lastly, you will learn how to integrate security principles such as zero-trust and industry security frameworks into DevOps with DevSecOps.
By the end of this DevOps book, you’ll be able to develop robust DevOps architectures, know which toolsets you can use for your DevOps implementation, and have a deeper understanding of next-level DevOps by implementing Site Reliability Engineering (SRE).
What you will learn
- Create DevOps architecture and integrate it with the enterprise architecture
- Discover how DevOps can add value to the quality of IT delivery
- Explore strategies to scale DevOps for an enterprise
- Architect SRE for an enterprise as next-level DevOps
- Understand AIOps and what value it can bring to an enterprise
- Create your AIOps architecture and integrate it into DevOps
- Create your DevSecOps architecture and integrate it with the existing DevOps setup
- Apply zero-trust principles and industry security frameworks to DevOps