English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 34m | 776 MB
Identify some cool tips to build stunning cross-platform applications and practical tricks and techniques for empowering your Electron.js Apps
Electron has gained immense popularity over the years as a reliable tool for modern desktop applications. The new 5.0 release brings some great features to the table, allowing developers to build more powerful cross-platform apps.
If you’re a developer has and have been using Electron to build desktop apps, this course will take you from where you currently are to the point where you’re better at building stunning desktop apps in Electron. You’ll find tips and tricks on how to make your application designs more practical and user-friendly; you’ll also learn how to use advanced Electron features to improve the performance of your apps and fix errors and bugs quickly.
By the end, you’ll have mastered a plethora of tips, tricks, and techniques that will make you a lot more confident about building powerful desktop apps.
The course compares the previous version of Electron with the newest version, 3.0, to explore the latest changes and hot features, and show you how you can use it to improve your productivity when working on Electron apps. Full of useful quality-enhancing tips, tricks, and techniques, this course is easy to understand with minimal jargon and theory.
What You Will Learn
- Discover tips and tricks to boost your productivity while working with Electron
- Implement best practices to master Electron while developing apps.
- Develop user-friendly and performance-friendly apps using expert techniques.
- Deploy your apps on cross-platform operating systems with fewer headaches.
- Debug, test, and fix errors and bugs on your apps.