English | 2017 | ISBN: 1520990262 | 438 Pages | EPUB, AZW3 | 20 MB
We're delighted to present the Drupal 8 version of the best-selling and best-reviewed Drupal 7 book.
Using Drupal 8 Explained, you can master Drupal 8 by using step-by-step examples. Drupal 8 is an amazingly powerful system, but many newcomers can find it confusing. We wrote this book to make Drupal 8 as simple and straight-forward as possible.
Drupal 8 Explained is for people who want a fun and clear introduction to Drupal and requires absolutely no experience with Drupal, content management, site construction, programming, scripting, or even HTML.
Readers will discover what Drupal does and how it works. They will install Drupal 8, master site administration, simplify site creation via workflows, create highly-usable navigation, and much more.
- You'll see how to quickly change site designs with themes.
- You'll learn to find, choose, install, and use modules.
- You'll create advanced layouts with Display Suite and Panels.
- You'll customize user access, plus update and back up your site.
- You will become a confident Drupal 8 user.
Please note: This is book is 100% aimed at Drupal beginners. Drupal 8 Explained contains very little code and that is absolutely deliberate. If you want to learn how to create themes or code modules, there are other books for you.