Domain-Driven Design With Laravel (Premium Package)
“Domain-Driven Design with Laravel” is the complete guide to mastering DDD the Laravel way. The book covers topics like:
- Simplifying ugly controllers with the help of Actions
- Leaning out your models with Custom Query Builders
- Using View Models to query data for a specific page
- Writing very high-level code with Custom Collections
- Getting rid of random arrays like $data using Value Objects and DTOs
- Removing annoying status strings like draft or approved with States and Transitions
- Structuring your code using Domains and Applications
- Applying CQRS in the most simple yet effective form
- …And much more
All of the above by building a complex, real-world application. No “hello world” or “smells like a Youtube tutorial” examples. We will implement an e-mail marketing application such as ConvertKit or MailChimp, to be more precise.
- MailTool source code included, which is a production Laravel e-mail marketing application.
- Testing complex features. A 30-page PDF that shows you how to test real complicated features that interact with files, queues, e-mails, or time-sensitive.
- Static analysis and CI/CD pipelines. A 18-page PDF helps you get started with phpinsights, phpstan, deptrac, Github actions, Gitlab pipelines. Example files included.
- A 20-page case study of designing and building a portfolio and dividend tracker app. Source code included.
- Teaches you how to use custom Eloquent Collections. A topic not covered in the book.
- The 259-page book in PDF format