English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 2h 48 | 1.19 GB
Get to grips with Docker, containers versus images, and more by learning through a hands-on approach
If you have never worked with containerization before or you need a quick refresher on the most common commands and patterns using Docker, then this course is for you. Although there are other containerization frameworks or tools, Docker has emerged as the standard when it comes to using it for everything from developers’ machines to production-ready cloud deployments.
In this course, you will learn how to use Docker in your daily development workflow from the very start to increase your productivity. You’ll discover Docker Run, before going on to understand how to read, understand, and write docker-compose.yml files. As you progress, the course will take you through developing Docker images, along with helping you understand the technique of creating a custom configuration with Dockerfile. Later, you will explore the benefits of a local development environment versus virtual machines versus Docker.
By the end of this course, you will be well-versed with Docker, and have developed the skills you need to use it effectively to manage your environment.
- Read, understand and write your Dockerfiles effectively
- Understand the difference between Host-Volume and Named-Volume mounting
- Get up to speed with reading and writing your docker-compose.yaml files
- Become well-versed with improving real-world docker-compose.yaml files
- Explore the most important Docker Run flags and everyday use cases