English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 59m | 3.18 GB
Develop your skill of building customizable and web browsable APIs by grasping the fundamentals of Django through real-world exercises and comprehensible explanations
Django that defines itself as “batteries included” web framework is preferred by a majority of Python programmers for its simplicity and robustness to help them write efficient and clean code.
The course begins by introducing you to the Django Framework and the wide variety of features that are a part of every Django REST application. In every section, you will be working hands-on with one feature at a time. As you progress through the sections, you will learn about views, class-based views, and function-based views and use them to create REST APIs. You will conclude the course by creating a web application using all the knowledge you gained in the previous sections.
By the end of this course, you’ll be equipped with the knowledge you need to build efficient web applications with the help of the Django framework.
- Implement primary and non-primary key-based operations
- Use mixins, generics, and ViewSets
- Configure router and routes for your REST APIs
- Secure you REST APIs using authentication and authorization
- Use LimitOffsetPagination
- Create a flight reservation API along with the reservation model