English | 2020 | ISBN: 978-1735467238 | 288 Pages | PDF, EPUB, EPUB | 20 MB
Completely updated for Django 3.1
Django for Professionals takes your web development skills to the next level, teaching you how to build production-ready websites with Python and Django.
Once you have learned the basics of Django there is a massive gap between building simple “toy apps” and what it takes to build a “production-ready” web application suitable for deployment to thousands or even millions of users.
In the book you’ll learn how to:
- Build a Bookstore website from scratch
- Use Docker and PostgreSQL locally to mimic production settings
- Implement advanced user registration with email
- Write comprehensive tests
- Adopt advanced security and performance improvements
- Add search and file/image uploads
If you want to take advantage of all that Django has to offer, Django for Professionals is a comprehensive best practices guide to building and deploying modern websites.