Django for Beginners: Build Websites with Python and Django
Completely updated for Django 4.01. A step-by-step guide to building web applications with Python and Django. Create, test, and deploy 5 progressively more complex websites including a Message Board app, a Blog app with user accounts, and a robust Newspaper app with reader comments and a complete user registration flow.
Django for Beginners is a project-based introduction to Django, the popular Python-based web framework. Suitable for total beginners who have never built a website before as well as professional programmers looking for a fast-paced guide to modern web development and Django fundamentals.
In the book you’ll learn how to:
- Build 5 websites from scratch, including a Blog and Newspaper
- Deploy online using security best practices
- Customize the look and feel of your sites
- Write tests and run them for all your code
- Integrate user authentication, email, and custom user models
- Add permissions and authorizations to make your app more secure
If you’re curious about Python-based web development, Django for Beginners is a best-practices guide to writing and deploying your own websites quickly.Homepage