English | 2019 | ISBN: 1788837682 | 544 Pages | MOBI | 56 MB
Create unbelievably fast, robust and secure web apps with Django web framework and Python 3.6
Django is a framework designed to balance rapid web development with high performance. It handles high levels of user traffic and interaction, integrates with a variety of databases, and collects and processes data in real time. This book follows a task-based approach to guide you through developing using the Django 2.1 framework.
By the end of this book, you’ll have the skills you need to test and deploy projects to a remote dedicated server and scale your application to meet user demand.
What you will learn
- Learn how to set up the basic configuration necessary to start any Django project
- Build a database structure out of reusable model mixins
- Secure web applications against malicious usage and address common performance bottlenecks
- Integrate and extend the Django CMS
- Construct and manage complex and deep hierarchies
- Import data from local sources and external web services and export it to third parties