English | 2021 | ISBN: 978-1800566484 | 298 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 41 MB
Design, build, and deploy multi-platform apps to overcome crucial business problems by leveraging the capabilities of low-code and no-code development enabled through Microsoft Power Platform and Teams
- Find out how you can accelerate the digital transformation of your organization as a citizen developer
- Build your first app with the help of step-by-step guidance and add capabilities with flows and bots
- Learn about lifecycle management for applications, environments, and licensing
Microsoft Dataverse for Teams is a built-in, low-code data platform for Teams and enables everyone to easily build and deploy apps, flows, and intelligent chatbots using Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents (PVA) embedded in Microsoft Teams.
Without learning any coding language, you will be able to build apps with step-by-step explanations for setting up Teams, creating tables to store data, and leverage the data for your digital solutions. With the techniques covered in the book, you’ll be able to develop your first app with Dataverse for Teams within an hour! You’ll then learn how to automate repetitive tasks or build alerts using Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents. As you get to grips with building these digital solutions, you’ll also be able to understand when to consider upgrading from Dataverse for Teams to Dataverse, along with its advanced features. Finally, you’ll explore features for administration and governance and understand the licensing requirements of Microsoft Dataverse for Teams and PowerApps.
Having acquired the skills to build and deploy an enterprise-grade digital solution, by the end of the book, you will have become a qualified citizen developer and be ready to lead a digital revolution in your organization.
What you will learn
- Gain a deeper understanding of Microsoft Dataverse for Teams by exploring various business scenarios
- Design, build, and deploy enterprise-grade applications for Teams
- Develop Power Automate flows and PVA bots using Dataverse for Teams
- Discover administration and security best practices
- Understand the licensing requirements and advanced features of Microsoft Dataverse
- Identify scenarios in your organizations where your citizen development skills can be leveraged