English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 49m | 315 MB
Dockerize your application and get a full walkthrough from development to production
Docker is a tool for containerizing applications with all their dependencies and deploy them into a production environment . Modern web applications are complex affairs consisting of interdependencies between frontend code, backend, and frameworks.
Do you find it difficult to deploy web applications and maintain dependencies? If so, this course will help you containerize your applications. You’ll be able to work on complex operations without blocking your end users in the UI interface and do it easily by splitting the functionality in microservices.
You’ll learn to test your back-end services, perform checks, and analyze your pipeline according to the project requirements. You’ll also understand the failures, check code coverage, and diagnose it. And if you still find any issues after deploying, then you can easily tackle them by editing and building after deployment.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to deploy complex web applications easily and tackle any issues. So, grab this course to make your work easy as a developer!
This course takes a step-by-step approach where you will learn all the contents in a structured manner.
- Get to know Docker and containerization
- Explore Docker’s main interface, CLI
- Leverage Docker-hub—a repository of pre-defined containers
- Use the Docker maven plugin to automate your deployment pipeline
- Create your own Docker images that consist of multiple layers
- Dockerize your microservices
- Use Docker compose for more complex setups