English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 26m | 1.64 GB
Secure and control access to AWS resource with AWS Identity and Access Management
AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a web service that enables AWS customers to manage access and permissions in AWS. With IAM, it will serve as a one-stop shop service of AWS to regulate access and permission.
In this course, you’ll start by diving into the world of IAM, learning all of the important concepts and functionalities that AWS IAM provides. Then, you’ll learn to create and efficiently handle IAM users, groups, and credentials. You’ll find out how to troubleshoot common IAM issues and delegate access to the billing console and the AWS account using roles.
Finally, you’ll discover how to integrate IAM with other Amazon Web Services. By the end, you’ll have gained a solid knowledge of AWS IAM service for efficient identity and access management.
This course will guide and give you the best pointers on AWS Identity and Access Management. Each section will teach you the key concepts in IAM with a proper explanation and examples.
- Understand how IAM works and get familiar with the AWS IAM platform
- IAM users, permissions, and policies
- Create a delegated user
- Delegate access across AWS accounts
- Use roles to delegate access to the billing console
- Delegate access across AWS accounts using roles
- Create a customer-managed policy
- Enable users to configure their own credentials and MFA settings
- Get to know AWS IAM best practices and use cases
- Use IAM with Amazon EC2, S3, RDS, and DynamoDB AWS (GUI and CLI )
- Protect your account and its resources by using IAM permission integrated with Lambda
- Implement IAM with selected AWS