English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 0h 41m | 706 MB
The complete guide to creating your own Pose Estimation apps: Learn the full workflow and build 5 AI apps
Pose Estimation is a computer vision technique that can detect human figures in both images and videos. You may have first experienced Pose Estimation if you’ve played with an Xbox Kinect or a PlayStation Eye. Now, imagine developing your own Pose Estimation applications but without the specialized hardware, i.e. just using an ordinary webcam and the power of AI!
Now you can! Whether you want to apply this technology for character animation, video games, assisted driving systems or even medical applications, this course can help you achieve your goal in the shortest possible time.
This course takes you on a journey, assuming you know nothing about Pose Estimation, from learning the fundamentals of the technology to implementing the OpenPose Framework in real-time. You will also explore how to adapt this framework for 5 practical applications:
Yoga pose identification
Plank pose correction
Automatic body ratio calculation—and much more
As you can see, you will be learning the state of the art in Deep Learning, using AI to understand human actions and behaviors.
- What is Pose Estimation?
- How to take Pose Estimation further using OpenPose
- Step-by-step instructions on how to execute OpenPose
- How to implement your own fall detection app
- Using OpenPose to count people
- Dive deeper by using Pose Estimation for yoga pose identification
- Ensure perfect planking and push-up posture with OpenPose
- Calculate real-time body ratios