English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 47m | 365 MB
Learn how to solve the most common Deep Learning challenges in a variety of fields including Computer Vision and NLP
Deep Learning is a powerful set of modern Machine Learning methods that achieve excellent results in fields such as Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing. The goal of this course is to challenge you to take the most common problems that you see in those fields and test your Deep Learning skills using real-world examples.
The first part of the course is based on solving basic problems in Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing. Then, in the second part of the course, we focus on more complex challenges that use less common methods and components.
By the end of this course, you will know how to solve the most common Deep Learning problems in both the Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing fields
This video course adopts a learning-by-example approach (with clear explanations to make sure that you grasp the key aspects of each challenge) and teaches you the processes underlying Deep Learning problem-solving.
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to approach a real-world Deep Learning problem in practice.
- Solve each Deep Learning challenge via a step-by-step process.
- Discover strength and weaknesses in your Deep Learning knowledge and skills.
- Develop new and fresh perspectives on how to solve common problems in both Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing.
- Discover how to use a variety of real-world datasets and neural network architectures in practice.