English | 2023 | ISBN: 978-1032309927 | 378 Pages | PDF | 27 MB
This book presents different tools and techniques used for Decision Support Systems (DSS), including decision tree and table, and their modifications, multi-criteria decision analysis techniques, network tools of decision support, and various case-based reasoning methods supported by examples and case studies. Latest developments for each of the techniques have been discussed separately, and possible future research areas are duly identified as intelligent and spatial DSS.
- Discusses all the major tools and techniques for Decision Support System supported by examples.
- Explains techniques considering their deterministic and stochastic aspects.
- Covers network tools including GERT and Q-GERT.
- Explains the application of both probability and fuzzy orientation in the pertinent techniques.
- Includes a number of relevant case studies along with a dedicated chapter on software.
This book is aimed at researchers and graduate students in information systems, data analytics, operation research, including management and computer science areas.Homepage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!