English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 39m | 280 MB
Master Tableau 2019.x to unleash data-driven insights. Get hands-on experience with real-life Data Analytics
Tableau is a widely used data analytics and visualization tool that many consider indispensable for data-science-related work. Its drag and drop interface makes it quite easy to sort, compare, and analyze data from multiple sources, including Excel, SQL Server, and Cloud-based data repositories.
This course explains the core fundamentals of Tableau Desktop 2019.x in practice. Using the IBM HR-Analytics Dataset, you’ll learn to connect to various data sources, summarize data, and create, manipulate, and share data visualizations, including highlight tables, charts, scatter plots, histograms, maps, dashboards, and much more. Finally, you’ll learn to deliver data-driven insights and take path-breaking business decisions. You’ll complete the course by solving a hands-on challenge on the IBM HR-Analytics Dataset. Not only that, you can publish your solution on Tableau Public—under Packt’s challenge – IBM Attrition Rate Analysis—so everyone can search, and learn from, the variety of approaches taken.
After finishing the course, you’ll be a highly proficient Tableau user. You’ll be able to use your skills as a data scientist to extract knowledge and relevant insights from data by analyzing and visualizing it into useful KPI’s
Every module in this course is independent; you can start in whatever section you wish. Each section provides a new dataset and exercises that will challenge you so you can learn by immediately applying what you’re learning. We will be using the IBM HR-Analytics Dataset; you will be presented with a problem and will solve it using Tableau. Thus you’ll learn one Data Visualization concept at a time—all the while using the Learning by doing approach
What You Will Learn
- Connect a variety of data sources to Tableau 2019.x
- Create and modify sets, groups, parameters, calculated fields, and table calculations
- Analyze, blend, join, filter, sort, and format data in the view & that too efficiently .
- Visualize data using the various charts—Bar, Line, Scatter, Tree-map, and more—available in Show Me
- Go beyond Show Me: Doughnut, Waffle, Waterfall charts, and more.
- Design and create dashboards, and implement Dashboard actions
- Loads of best practices, tips, tricks, and explanations of how and why Tableau does what it does.