English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 54m | 1.34 GB
Over 25 Excel charts and graphs to help you get to grips with data visualization in Microsoft Excel 2007- 2019
Excel charts enable spreadsheet administrators to create visualizations of data sets. By highlighting a set of data within an Excel spreadsheet and feeding it into the charting tool, you can easily create different types of charts to display data graphically.
While most courses only cover how to draw different types of charts in Excel, this course is carefully designed to help you learn the most used chart types in the business environment, including new types such as sunburst, treemap, and waterfall charts. With this course, not only will you become familiar with the elements of charts but also be able to implement them in your work with the help of relevant business examples. Once you have grasped the charting tools, you’ll also learn how to highlight your message and avoid clutter so that your message is conveyed clearly.
By the end of this course, you’ll be equipped with the skills to create impressive charts that express the value of numbers and make it easier to understand trends and comparisons.
- Create more than 25 types of charts in Excel
- Become familiar with all the elements of charts in Excel
- Get to grips with using powerful tools such as pivot tables and pivot charts
- Master newly introduced chart types such as sunburst, treemap, and waterfall chart
- Find out how you can create cool infographics to represent data
- Explore techniques to communicate a clear and concise message through your charts