English | 2018 | ISBN: 978-1493216710 | 375 Pages | PDF | 46 MB
Before making data available in SAP HANA, you must standardize, integrate, and secure it. That’s where data provisioning comes in. In this guide, you’ll learn about each of your options, from SAP HANA-based tools like SDI and SDQ to SAP Data Services and SAP LT Replication Server. Whether you’ll be provisioning data in batches or in real-time, you’ll understand when to use each tool, its requirements, and how it works. Detailed case studies will show you how to establish a successful data provisioning practice!
- Get to know your options for provisioning data for SAP HANA
- Learn how and when to use each tool
- See the tools in action with in-depth case studies
For each tool, understand its strengths and weaknesses and whether it’s the best fit for your data provisioning needs.
Installation and Configuration
Get an overview of the tools installation and configuration steps to better understand what it takes to get them up and running in your landscape.
Walk through the data provisioning process for every tool, from cleansing data with SAP Agile Data Preparation to creating batch jobs with SAP Data Services.
- SAP HANA smart data integration (SDI)
- SAP HANA smart data quality (SDQ)
- SAP HANA smart data access (SDA)
- SAP Agile Data Preparation
- SAP Data Services
- SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server
- SAP Data Quality Management, microservices
- Cloud data
- Case studies