English | 2021 | ISBN: 978-1950325177 | 544 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 39 MB
Learn About Dependency Injection with Dagger!
Dependency injection is an important technique for building software systems that are maintainable and testable. You’re likely already doing dependency injection, maybe without even realizing it. Dependency injection is nowhere near as complex as its name implies.
This book will guide you through with Dagger, Google’s framework for Java, Kotlin, and Android. Dagger will help you solve many of the development and performance issues that have plagued reflection-based solutions.
This book is for intermediate Kotlin or Android developers who want to know how to implement the dependency injection pattern with Dagger and Hilt libraries.
Topics Covered in Dagger by Tutorials
- Dependency Injection (DI): Learn what dependencies are and why you need to control them to create successful apps.
- Dagger: Learn what Dagger is, how it works, and how it slashes the amount of code you need to write by hand when you implement dependency injection in your app.
- Injection types: Learn how to deal with constructor, field and method injection with Dagger.
- Advanced Dagger: Dive deeper into the advanced features of Dagger like multi binding.
- Hilt: Learn everything you need to know about Hilt to implement dependency injection in the Android app. Learn how Hilt reduces the boilerplate of doing manual dependency injection in your project.
One thing you can count on: after reading this book, you’ll be prepared to use dependency injection with Dagger in your personal and production level projects.Homepage