English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 4h 41m | 970 MB
Implement algorithms and data structures for real-world problems in C# and .NET Core and become a better programmer
Programmers often concentrate on studying the specifics of programming languages and libraries. However, to write efficient code, you also need to know the right data structures and algorithms that have to be used in different situations. By understanding how to compare algorithms in terms of time and complexity, you’ll be able to implement the right one to resolve everyday programming problems.
In this course, you’ll learn about common algorithms and understand how to estimate their efficiency. You’ll also get to grips with the essential data structures that you can use to perform typical programming tasks. You’ll make steady progress as you learn how to implement data structures and algorithms in the latest C# language available with .NET Core, and you’ll review .NET built-in data structures. This will help you to write well-structured and efficient programs. As you approach the concluding sections, you’ll delve into several common programming problems and solutions, which will help you to fix issues with your code and optimize your programming processes.
By the end of this course, you’ll have the skills you need to start writing more efficient code and build further on your C# data and algorithm knowledge.
This course will give you a practical understanding of data structures and algorithms that you should use for common programming problems and to determine if your code is efficient or whether there might be a better solution. These concepts are explained practically in this video course with examples, and quizzes will be used to test the knowledge you’ve learned.
What You Will Learn
- Pick optimal solutions for your daily programming tasks by working with algorithms and data structures
- Apply C# built-in the Collections library and use it right out-of-the-box
- Work with strings in C# to optimize performance
- Understand how to sort and search algorithms
- Discover the moving-pointer approach for common linked-list problems.
- Use dictionaries and sets, implementation principles, and C# specifics
- Employ binary numbers and bit manipulation in C#
- Apply advanced data structures such as trees, heaps, and graphs