English | 2023 | ISBN: 978-1804616482 | 395 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 13 MB
Get access to the secret recipe for a successful data science career from 18 AI leaders
- One-on-one interviews with global Data Science leaders who share their insights and expertise.
- Pragmatic advice on how to become a successful Data Scientist and Data Science Leader.
- Guidance on overcoming common pitfalls and challenges to ensure your projects succeed and deliver value.
A Gartner report in 2018 led to headlines such as “85% of AI implementations will fail by 2022”. It’s unclear whether there was a mass extinction event for AI implementations at the end of 2022 but the question remains: how can I ensure that my project doesn’t become a statistic?
Back in 2015, headlines told us that Data Scientists were the new ‘Rock Stars’ of business, and the demand for the skill set has only grown since then. So just how do you become a Data Scientist Rock Star? As a new senior data leader, how do you build and manage a productive team? What is the path to becoming a Chief Data Officer?
Creators of Intelligence contains a series of in-depth, one-on-one interviews where recognized Data Science leader, Dr. Alex Antic, delves into the answers to these questions, and many more, with some of the world’s leading Data Science leaders and CDOs.
Interviews from: Cortnie Abercrombie, Edward Santow, Kshira Saagar, Charles Martin, Petar Veličković, Kathleen Maley, Kirk Borne, Nikolaj Van Omme, Jason Tamara Widjaja, Jon Whittle, Althea Davis, Igor Halperin, Christina Stathopoulos, Angshuman Ghosh, Maria Milosavljevic, Dr. Meri Rosich, Dat Tran, Stephane Doyen
What you will learn
- Where to start with AI ethics and how to evolve from frameworks to practice.
- Tips on building and managing a data science team Advice for organizations seeking to build or mature a data science capability.
- Stop beating your head against a brick wall – pick the environment that will support your success.
- Stories from successful data leaders as they reflect on success and failure in the development of data strategy.
- How business areas can best work with data science teams to drive business value.
Resolve the captcha to access the links!