English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 09m | 1.76 GB
Advanced Layout Design Techniques – Explained in simple ways
The design layout of your website determines how your web design unfolds the story of your business. A good layout can drastically increase your user engagement in a very short period of time.
This course begins by introducing you to various layout formats including flower and masonry grid layouts. As you progress through the sections, you will learn to build layouts using different permutations of columns. You will grasp the basic functionalities such as grids, gutters, and margins and implement them creatively. In later chapters, you will understand how you can come up with a rule that can enhance your layout design.
By the end of this course, you’ll have the skills and confidence to design and build smooth design layouts for the website as well as mobile applications.
- Use one, two, and multi-column layouts
- Apply flower layouts
- Apply the masonry grid layout
- Grasp the usage of grids, gutters, and margins
- Use margins creatively in Website or Mobile App Layouts
- Use out of the box and overlapping methods in layout design
- Figure out one simple rule that can make your layout superb