English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 4h 44m | 1.03 GB
Build decentralised, transparent and fraud resistant Ethereum blockchain smart contracts
Make no mistake, Ethereum and Blockchain technology is disrupting the web as we know it. The tech industry cannot hire blockchain developers fast enough and there are only a small number of resources for new developers.
In this course, you’ll start by learning the Ethereum smart contract programming language Solidity and its capabilities. You’ll design, test, and deploy secure Ethereum smart contracts using the latest industry standards. Also, you’ll build dynamic front ends for web applications and configure your project infrastructure with smart contracts and the Ethereum blockchain.
By the end of the course, you’ll have comprehensive knowledge in writing smart contracts and building applications that interact with them.
This course takes a hands-on approach that guides your learning through comprehensive examples and clear and concise explanations. Course content is conveyed as simply as possible while still retaining a deep experiential learning experience.
What You Will Learn
- Build captivating web applications on top of the Ethereum blockchain
- Develop, test, and deploy secure smart contracts
- Assemble your own smart contract development production environment
- Explore the web3 libraries, Truffle development framework, and the Metamask browser plugin
- Understand the allure of building decentralized web applications using Ethereum
- Discover the capabilities and potential of Ethereum smart contracts