English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3 Hours | 600 MB
Build Functional and Attractive Websites in Hours Without Any Coding Knowledge using Squarespace.
If you need a website, you need Squarespace. Whether its for business, personal use, a blog or even your upcoming wedding. Squarespace is the powerful tool you need to get the job done. Join Sam Beg, CEO of Virtubroker as he walks you through the process of how to build a website within hours and without any knowledge of coding. In fact, Virtubroker actually used Squarespace to build it's own website!
Sam will guide you through the main lessons you will need to know to get your site up and running as quickly as possible. This course is intended for people who need a website and don't want the hassle of learning how to code or the expense of hiring a web developer. If you need a website to jumpstart your business or blog then this course will help you get that done in the easiest and quickest way possible. This will allow you to focus your time on the things that matter, and leave the coding to Squarespace.
So lets get started right now. Sign up for this course and let Sam show you how to build the website of your dreams!
What Will I Learn?
- Build functional and attractive business or personal websites without using any code.
- Make an online store for your business.
- Create forms to capture customer information and build mailing lists.
- Build a blog to promote your business or cause.
- Build dynamic websites with background video, parallax scrolling and interactive image galleries.
- Integrate your website with Stripe, PayPal, USPS, MailChimp and much more!
- Create, maintain and update your website yourself to save time and money.
- Add social media blocks and leverage your social media influence to promote your site.
2 Website Basics
3 Domain Name Selection (Don't actually reserve it until you watch lecture 5).
4 GSuite Domain Registration and Email Setup
5 Choosing a Design Template
6 Account Introduction
7 Billing Setup
8 Adding or Transferring A Domain
9 General Settings
10 Setting Your Home Page
11 Creating and Organizing Pages
12 Editing Pages
13 Adding and Optimizing Images
14 Creating Buttons
15 Adding Social Links
16 Creating Forms
17 Creating Blogs
18 Logo & Title
19 Style Editor
20 Additional Design Controls
21 Advanced Video and Media
22 Selling Products and Services
23 Commerce Settings
25 Pixels and Retargeting