English | 2014 | ISBN: 1118582305 | 368 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 173 MB
Make information memorable with creative visual designtechniques
Research shows that visual information is more quickly andeasily understood, and much more likely to be remembered. Thisinnovative book presents the design process and the best softwaretools for creating infographics that communicate. Including aspecial section on how to construct the increasingly popularinfographic resume, the book offers graphic designers, marketers,and business professionals vital information on the most effectiveways to present data.
- Explains why infographics and data visualizations work
- Shares the tools and techniques for creating greatinfographics
- Covers online infographics used for marketing, including socialmedia and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Shows how to market your skills with a visual, infographicresume
- Explores the many internal business uses of infographics,including board meeting presentations, annual reports, consumerresearch statistics, marketing strategies, business plans, andvisual explanations of products and services to your customers
With Cool Infographics, you’ll learn to createinfographics to successfully reach your target audience and tellclear stories with your data.