Computer vision and image processing-based systems and their applications are already an integral part of modern living and are expected to increase in prevalence and complexity. Vision system provides the ability to handle and examine the large data generated by cameras and make a decision based on the situational requirement. As computational intelligent methods are especially adept at rapidly resolving inexact situations or where there is incomplete knowledge, they are being heavily researched and employed in this space. This merger creates intelligent vision systems, which can be extremely versatile, and this book focusses on the latest developments and current key research areas in the field.
- Interdisciplinary approach to intelligent computing applications for machine vision
- Encompasses high performance computing for vision systems and control
- Includes present applications and challenges for future development
- Reviews range of CI and ML methodologies
- International author pool