English | 2020 | ISBN: 1484262337 | 287 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 19 MB
Prepare for the CompTIA Security+ certification exam that covers the skills required to perform core security functions and pursue a career in IT. You will learn the basic principles of network security.
Computer network vulnerabilities and threats are covered and you will learn how to safeguard computer networks. Network security planning, technology, and organization are discussed along with associated legal and ethical issues.
Lesson objectives and instruction succinctly review each major topic, including: network fundamentals, operational and organizational security, risk management, wireless security, change management, physical security, forensics, network attacks, and much more.
What You Will Learn
- Identify the concepts of confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Implement secure network administration principles
- Apply appropriate risk mitigation strategies
- Explain the impact of physical security on computer and network security
- Use assessment tools to discover security threats and vulnerabilities
- Implement appropriate security controls when performing account management