English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 30 Hours | 14.2 GB
How to become a Python 3 Developer and get hired! Build 12+ projects, learn Web Development, Machine Learning + more
Become a complete Python developer! Join a live online community of over 140,000+ developers and a course taught by an industry expert that has actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto. This is a brand new Python course just launched September 2019! Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies.
Learn Python from scratch, get hired, and have fun along the way with the most modern, up-to-date Python course on Udemy (we use the latest version of Python). This course is focused on efficiency: never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete Python tutorials anymore.
This comprehensive and project based course will introduce you to all of the modern skills of a Python developer (Python 3) and along the way, we will build over 12 real world projects to add to your portfolio (You will get access to all the the code from the 12+ projects we build, so that you can put them on your portfolio right away)!
The curriculum is going to be very hands on as we walk you from start to finish of becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real life practice and be ready for the real world.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Programming Fundamentals
- Python Basics
- Python Fundamentals
- Data Structures
- Object Oriented Programming with Python
- Functional Programming with Python
- Testing in Python
- Error Handling
- Regular Expressions
- Virtual Environments
- Developer Environments (PyCharm, Jupyter Notebooks, VS Code, Sublime Text + more)
- File Processing: Image, CSV, PDFs, Text + more
- Web Development with Python
- Machine Learning with Python
- Data Science with Python
- Automation with Python and Selenium
- Scripting with Python
- Web Scraping with Python and BeautifulSoup
- Image Detection
- Data Visualizations
- Kaggle, Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn
- Email and SMS with Python
- Working with APIs (Twitter Bot, Password Checker, Translator)
By the end of this course, you will be a complete Python developer that can get hired at large companies. We are going to use Python to work with Email, Text Messages, CSV files, PDF files, Image Files, Data Visualizations, build our own machine learning model and perform Image detection. We are going to build a web scraper for HackerNews, build a Twitter bot, build the most secure password checker and we will also build some automation tools using Selenium. But the best part? We will build an actual portfolio website using Python that your future employer and customers can contact you at. By the end, you will have a stack of projects you have built that you can show off to others.
Here’s the truth: Most courses teach you Python and do just that. They show you how to get started. But the thing is you don’t know where to go from there or how to build your own projects.
Whether you are new to programming, or want to level up your Python skills, or are coming from a different programming language, this course is for you. This course is not about making you just code along without understanding the principles so that when you are done with the course you don’t know what to do other than watch another tutorial. No! This course will push you and challenge you to go from an absolute beginner with no coding experience to someone that can go off, forget about me, and build their own applications and get hired.
What you’ll learn
- Become a professional Python Developer and get hired
- Master modern Python 3 fundamentals as well as advanced topics
- Learn Object Oriented Programming
- Learn Function Programming
- Build 12+ real world Python projects you can show off
- Learn how to use Python in Web Development
- Learn Machine Learning with Python
- Build a Machine Learning Model
- Learn Data Science – Analyze and Visualize Data
- Build a professional Portfolio Website
- Use Python to process: Images, CSVs, PDFs, and other Files
- Build a Web Scraper with Python and BeautifulSoup
- Use Python to send Emails and SMS
- Use Python to build a Twitter bot
- Learn to Test, Debug and Handle Errors in your Python programs
- Learn best practices to write clean, performant, and bug free code
- Learn to use Selenium and Python in Automation
- Set up a professional workspace with Jupyter Notebooks, PyCharm, VS Code + more