English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 5h 20m | 5.88 GB
Develop a blockchain notary office on Ethereum and learn all about Solidity, Remix, Ganache, Geth, Metamask, and Truffle
The Complete 2020 Ethereum & Solidity Developer Bootcamp is for anyone who wants to get started with building applications and implementing self-enforcing business logic in smart contracts. This course will help you learn everything there is to know about Solidity and understand the big picture of the blockchain industry with a balance of theory and practical experience.
You’ll not only learn the fundamentals of Solidity but also get to grips with its safe handling and best practices. This course avoids extensive theory by giving you a direct lab entry where you’ll learn by doing. With the help of HD video lessons, this bootcamp will take you through creating, testing, and troubleshooting. You’ll then learn how to use smart contracts in different scenarios and browsers. The course demonstrates how a blockchain application is created from scratch, and together with your instructor, you’ll develop a blockchain notary office, test it, and deploy it to different networks.
- Explore the tools needed to create smart contracts
- Discover how to prevent costly bugs that result from blockchain programming errors
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of blockchain technologies
- Write a smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain and publish and interact with it
- Install, configure, and use the Truffle framework and understand how a Truffle contract is different from Web3js