English | MP4 | AVC 1366×768 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 17h 07m | 2.23 GB
This course is designed to help you automate repetitive tasks and master Bash Shell Scripting easily.
With most organizations adopting the open source Linux and Unix operating systems, there is an ever-increasing demand for developers with Linux and Unix skills. This course covers command-line commands and Bash Shell Scripting extensively to help you become a LinuxUnix OS expert.
- Discover how to create and use variables
- Explore testing and decision making
- Understand how to write shell scripts from basic to advanced level
- Find out what the shebang line is and why every shell script needs one
- Learn the basics of Bash Shell Scripting
- Explore the input and output commands for shell scripting
- Understand arithmetic operators with detailed explanations