English | 2020 | ISBN: 1484262542 | 482 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 64 MB
Use this ASP.NET Core API tutorial and straightforward step-by-step guide to build, test, and deploy an ASP.NET Core API to Azure. It will help you code confidently and efficiently, and provides just what you need for context.
The book starts with detailing how to set up your development environment, and then introduces a variety of tools and technologies to build, test, and deploy your API. It covers tools such as .NET Core SDK, (Version 3.1), Visual Studio Code, Git, xUnit, Docker, PostgreSQL, Postman, Azure DevOps, Azure, AutoMapper, and many more.
What You Will Learn
- Build an ASP.NET Core API using C#, test it, and deploy it to Azure
- Understand concepts on Entity Framework Core
- Gain hard-earned secrets, shortcuts, and gotchas throughout the “build along”
- Get comfortable with ASP NET Core Environments
- Be introduced to unit testing, CI/CD pipelines, bearer authentication, and JSON Web Tokens (JWT)