This book presents Internet of Things (IoT) technology and security-related solutions that employ intelligent data processing technologies and machine learning (ML) approaches for data analytics. It presents practical scenarios from the industry for the application of the internet of things in various domains. Next Generation Communication Networks for Industrial Internet of Things Systems presents concepts and research challenges in communication networking for Industrial internet of things systems.
- Discusses process monitoring, environmental monitoring, control, and maintenance monitoring.
- Covers data collection and communication protocols in a comprehensive manner.
- Highlights the internet of things industrial applications, and industrial revolution 4.0.
- Presents 5G-enabled internet of things technology and architecture.
- Showcases artificial intelligence techniques in the IoT networks.
It will serve as an ideal reference text for senior undergraduate, graduate students, and academic researchers in the areas of electrical engineering, electronics, and communications engineering, computer engineering, and information technology.Homepage