English | 2018 | ISBN: 1719846585 | 193 Pages | PDF | 10 MB
How to learn Python during your coffee break?
Coffee Break Python is a new step-by-step system to teach you how to learn Python faster, smarter, and better. You do nothing but solving one practical Python puzzle as you enjoy your morning coffee.
As you work through Coffee Break Python, your Python expertise will grow—one coffee at a time. It’s packed with 50 Python puzzles, 10 practical learning tips, 5 compressed cheat sheets, and 1 new way to measure your coding skills.
You will train wildly important Python topics such as
- Arithmetic operations: integer & float division, and modular arithmetic;
- Language elements: branching, loops, keywords, and functions;
- Data structures: integer, float, string, list, set, dictionary, and graph;
- Sequence operators: indexing, concatenation, slicing, and built-in functions;
- Function *arguments: default *, arbitrary *, unpacking *, keyword *;
- Set operations: lambda, filter, map, and intersection functions; and
- Algorithms: recursion, Fibonacci, matrix search, bubble sort, quick sort, lexicographical sort, guess & check, binary search, and graph traversal.
As a bonus, you will track your individual Python coding skill level throughout the book.