English | 2020 | ISBN: n/a | 197 Pages | EPUB | 25 MB
This book is designed to give you a comprehensive view of cloud computing including Big Data and Machine Learning. Many resources will be used including interactive labs on Cloud Platforms (Google, AWS, Azure) using Python. This is a project-based book with extensive hands-on assignments. Based on material taught at leading universities.
After reading this book you will be able to:
- Summarize the fundamentals of cloud computing
- Evaluate the economics of cloud computing
- Accurately evaluate distributed computing challenges and opportunities and apply this knowledge to real-world projects.
- Develop non-linear life-long learning skills
- Build, share and present compelling portfolios using: Github, YouTube, and Linkedin.