CEH Certified Ethical Hacker Exam Cram is the perfect study guide to help you pass the updated CEH exam. Dr. Chuck Easttom’s expert real-world approach reflects both his expertise as one of the world’s leading cybersecurity practitioners and instructors, as well as test-taking insights he has gained from teaching CEH preparation courses worldwide, including courses taught directly for EC-Council. Easttom assumes no prior knowledge: his expert coverage of every exam topic can help readers with little ethical hacking experience to obtain the knowledge they need to succeed.
Covers the critical information you’ll need to score higher on your CEH exam!
- Review the core principles and concepts of ethical hacking
- Perform key pre-attack tasks, including reconnaissance and footprinting
- Master enumeration, vulnerability scanning, and vulnerability analysis
- Learn system hacking methodologies, how to cover your tracks, and more
- Utilize modern malware threats, including ransomware and financial malware
- Exploit packet sniffing and social engineering
- Master denial of service and session hacking attacks, tools, and countermeasures
- Evade security measures, including IDS, firewalls, and honeypots
- Hack web servers and applications, and perform SQL injection attacks
- Compromise wireless and mobile systems, from wireless encryption to recent Android exploits
- Hack Internet of Things (IoT) and Operational Technology (OT) devices and systems
- Attack cloud computing systems, misconfigurations, and containers
- Use cryptanalysis tools and attack cryptographic systems