English | 2018 | ISBN: 1787127883 | 504 Pages | EPUB | 40 MB
Prepare yourself for the next generation networking skills and acquire the knowledge needed to secure the routers.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching is one of the most important qualifications for keeping your networking skills up to date. CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Certification Guide covers topics included in the latest CCNA exam, along with review and practice questions. This guide introduces you to the structure of IPv4 and IPv6 addresses and examines in detail the creation of IP networks and sub-networks and how to assign addresses in the network.
You will then move on to understanding how to configure, verify, and troubleshoot layer 2 and layer 3 protocols.
In addition to this, you will discover the functionality, configuration, and troubleshooting of DHCPv4. Combined with router and router simulation practice, this certification guide will help you cover everything you need to know in order to pass the CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 exam.
By the end of this book, you will explore security best practices, as well as get familiar with the protocols that a network administrator can use to monitor the network.
What you will learn
- Gain an in-depth understanding of networking using routers and switches
- Understand layer 2 technology and its various configurations and connections
- Configure default, static, and dynamic routing
- Design and implement subnetted IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes
- Troubleshoot issues and keep your network secure
- Study the importance of VLANs for security and optimizing the bandwidth