English | 2018 | ISBN: n/a | 251 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 10 MB
The C++ Standard Library is a quick reference to the standard library of the current C++17 standard.
Standard template library enables programmers to speed up application development using the built-in data structures and algorithms in their codes. The C++ Standard Library is a comprehensive guide to the updated library of classes, algorithms, functions, iterators, and containers and serves as the best reference to the current C++ 17 standard.
Starting with the introduction and history of the standard library, this book goes on to demonstrate how quickly you can manipulate various C++ template classes while writing your applications. You’ll also learn in detail the four types of STL components. Then you’ll discover the best methods to analyze or modify a string. You’ll also learn how to make your application communicate with the outside world using input and output streams and how to use the non-owning string objects with regular strings.
By the end of this book, you’ll be able to take your programming skills to a higher level by leveraging the standard C++ libraries.
- Study the history of the C++ standard library
- Learn to create new functions using arbitrary functions
- Explore how to create and delete containers
- Discover how an iterator acts as a glue between the STL components
- Understand how to run the algorithm with vectorization
- Learn to use strings and regular expressions in your applications