English | 2020 | ISBN: 0367173883 | 165 Pages | PDF | 10 MB
Technological developments in recent years have been tremendous. This evolution is visible in companies through technological equipment, computerized procedures, and management practices associated with technologies. One of the management practices that is visible is related to business intelligence and analytics (BI&A). Concepts such as data warehousing, key performance indicators (KPIs), data mining, and dashboards are changing the business arena.
This book aims to promote research related to these new trends that open up a new field of research in the small and medium enterprises (SMEs) area.
- Focuses on the more recent research findings occurring in the fields of BI&A
- Conveys how companies in the developed world are facing today’s technological challenges
- Shares knowledge and insights on an international scale
- Provides different options and strategies to manage competitive organizations
- Addresses several dimensions of BI&A in favor of SMEs