English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2 Hours | 774 MB
Build unique and responsive business layouts using modern techniques with Twitter Bootstrap
Twitter Bootstrap is one of the easiest CSS frameworks to use, and helps you design and build web applications. Bootstrap allows users to quickly get started with developing professional looking web applications. Bootstrap takes a great deal of the guess work out when it comes to difficult layout styles.
This tutorial will show you how to harness the power of the Twitter Bootstrap framework to create a custom responsive website for a fictional client. You will learn how to manage every aspect of building a responsive website from the initial download all the way through the process until you have a finished functioning website. This tutorial will also show you how to tame the Twitter Bootstrap framework! We will start from the first download and progress until we have a website ready to be published!
Learning to layout a unique website that will appeal to visitors can be a daunting task. In this course, we will use the Twitter Bootstrap framework to easily create a custom layout that looks great on any device. Using Bootstrap’s unique features, you will learn just how easy it is to create your own site!
Through Building a Responsive Website with Bootstrap, you will gain the knowledge and experience to create your website.
What You Will Learn
- Master web layouts using a modern and popular front-end framework
- Implement custom layout elements such as page layouts, image carousels, and list styles
- Easily manipulate a grid-based layout system with the Twitter Bootstrap grid
- Extend Bootstrap using custom icon fonts to produce retina-ready graphics for any device
- Build a unique homepage while learning about the visual hierarchy to lead the eyes of your users to what they need to see
- Integrate the LESS preprocessing language to take full control of Twitter Bootstrap
- Use deployment techniques that will make your site simpler and easy to manage
- Optimize and deploy your website using modern techniques and a few easy tricks