English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 23m | 268 MB
Delve into Reactive Manifesto to create microservices
Microservices are an architectural method and pattern for application development.
This video course will make the viewers understand how to build Reactive microservices using Akka and Akka HTTP, which adhere to the principles underlying the Reactive Manifesto. You will delve deeper into concepts such as Responsive, Resilient, Elastic, and Message-Driven and will see how microservices should be designed to adhere to those principles. You will look into the AKKA and HTTP frameworks in depth.
By the end of the course, your foundation will be strong and you will be well-versed in creating microservices.
What You Will Learn
- Create microservices using Akka HTTP
- Explore reactive principles: Responsive, Resilient, Elastic, and Message-Driven
- Use Reactive Manifesto to create microservices.
- Get to know the Core API of Akka HTTP
- Create controllers for your REST microservices
- Create non-blocking and asynchronous logic
- Write performance tests for your microservices
Reactive Manifesto Explained
The Course Overview
Putting All Reactive Principles Together
AKKA and AKKA HTTP
Introduction to Akka
Introduction to Akka HTTP
Getting to Know Core API of Akka HTTP
Creating Controllers for our REST Microservice
Writing Tests for Our Microservice
Making Our Service Comply with Reactive Manifesto Principles
Writing Performance Test for Our Akka/HTTP Service